EXCLUSIVE STREETWEAR FOR THE FEARLESSLY RULE BREAKERS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 11KNOW is the trading name of Extreme Argument Unipessoal, Lda., a company registered in Portugal and whose registered office is: Rua Aprígio Mafra, 17-3º Esq, 1700-051 Lisbon. Our VAT number is PT 517173514. Our support email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and our landline phone number is +351 21 868 0080 (call cost to the Portuguese landline network).
- In accordance with Portuguese law, Extreme Argument Unipessoal, Lda. is a member company of the Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center to promote Alternative Dispute Resolution, under the registration number 41327. For further information please visit http://www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt/.
- These terms and conditions (T&C) regulate the relationship between Extreme Argument Lda. (11KNOW) and the buyer and/or user of the site. In accessing the 11KNOW site, the user accepts to be bound by these T&C. 11KNOW therefore advises that all users read these T&C carefully and save or print a copy for future reference.
- 11KNOW reserves the right to make amendments to the T&C from time to time at their sole discretion and without prior warning. Users are therefore advised to return to view the T&C on a regular basis, and in the event that a user does not agree to any change to the T&C, they must immediately stop accessing the site. Any amendments made to these T&C after the buyer has placed an order which has been confirmed by 11KNOW will not affect that order, except for amendments 11KNOW are required to make by law.
- In these T&C, the following words have the following meanings: Buyer means the user who has placed an order in accordance with the section headed ‘Orders’. Contract means the contract for sale of goods concluded between 11KNOW and the buyer, concluded when an email is sent by 11KNOW stating that the goods have been dispatched. Eligible means 18 years of age or over. Goods means the items offered for sale and sold by 11KNOW on the website. Information has the meaning assigned to it at clause 1 of the Orders chapter. Intellectual property means any patent, copyright, registered design, unregistered design, trademark, or other industrial or intellectual property right in respect of the goods or otherwise and owned or used by 11KNOW in connection with its business or the site. Order means an order placed on the site by the buyer. This order is an offer to enter into a contract with 11KNOW. Order dispatch confirmation refers to the email sent by 11KNOW to the buyer accepting their offer to purchase the goods and confirming that the goods have been dispatched. Payment card has the meaning assigned to it at clause 2 of the Payment chapter. Site or website means www.11know.eu. User means all visitors to the site. Working day means Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays in Portugal.
- The headings in these T&C are for convenience only and should not affect their interpretation.
- Any reference in these T&C to the feminine includes the masculine if the context allows.
- These T&C and any policies referred to in these T&C do not affect the statutory rights of users.
- When placing an order for the first time or when signing up to the 11KNOW Newsletter (11K Tribalists), a user may need to provide their name, postal address, email address, telephone number, age and gender (Information).
- In registering, the user warrants that the information is true and accurate in all respects, that the user is the person identified by the Information and is eligible to buy from the site.
- The user accepts full responsibility for ensuring that the account password provided is unique and kept strictly confidential and agrees to notify 11KNOW immediately if suspects any breach of security or unauthorised use of their account. Without prejudice to other rights and remedies which 11KNOW may seek to rely upon under these T&C, 11KNOW reserves the right to suspend a user’s access to the Site if 11KNOW reasonably believes that such action is necessary for safeguarding the site.
- By entering payment details, the user represents and warrants that such details are complete and correct and that the billing address and the name correspond to the Information the buyer has provided.
- The user agrees to notify 11KNOW as soon as reasonably possible of any changes to the Information by updating their account details on the site.
- All information on the site is an invitation to treat only and not an offer to enter into a contract. All orders are subject to acceptance by 11KNOW and subject to the goods being available and payment being authorised.
- 11KNOW may refuse an order at its sole discretion.
- If the user’s prolonged inactivity causes connection to the site to fail, their selection of goods may be lost, and the buyer may be required to re-enter their selection. 11KNOW cannot be held responsible if the selected goods subsequently increase in price or are no longer available. Items in the prospective buyer’s shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other users.
- Once a prospective buyer has made their selection and placed an order, the buyer will receive an email acknowledging that 11KNOW has received the order and confirming the details of the order and order number. This first email is not an acceptance of the order.
- 11KNOW will send the buyer a second email stating that the order has been accepted and the goods have been dispatched. This is an acceptance of the order placed and therefore concludes the contract between 11KNOW and the buyer (contract). This second email is also referred to in these T&C as the Order Dispatch Confirmation.
- Until the buyer has received the Order Dispatch Confirmation, the buyer can cancel the order by contacting 11KNOW customer support sending an email to email@example.com.
- 11KNOW reserves the right to restrict purchases of multiple quantities of goods by a single buyer and may restrict multiple quantities of goods being dispatched to a single delivery address.
- 11KNOW reserves the right to refuse orders where the corresponding delivery address is a PO Box address or that of an entity or individual providing freight forwarding services.
- Prices are displayed in Euros.
- Prices may be modified from time to time and without notice, but such changes will not apply to goods in respect of which the buyer has received an Order Confirmation.
- VAT and any other applicable sales tax are inclusive in the price stated at the applicable current rate chargeable for the time being (where customer is eligible to pay/relevant to region). However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the goods in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- Prices displayed do not include the cost of delivery to the buyer and any relevant import duties and tax for international orders, which must be paid by the buyer. The buyer is advised that delivery costs and associated sales taxes may be subject to change from time to time in certain sales territories. The buyer is referred to Shipping Destinations, Costs and Delivery Times for more information.
- 11KNOW endeavours to ensure that all pricing information on the site is accurate. However, if prices displayed on the site are incorrect, 11KNOW shall not be obliged to sell the goods at the incorrect price. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered, we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the goods at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
- Prices for the goods are set against applicable currency exchange rates at the beginning of each fashion season but may be subject to fluctuation. Any changes to the applicable exchange rate may affect the price of goods subject to discount but shall not affect orders which have already been placed.
- 11KNOW will accept payments by Apple Pay, Google Pay, Maestro, MasterCard, MBWay (only Portugal), Multibanco (only Portugal), Visa and Visa Electron.
- By using a payment card, the buyer is warranting that the card is theirs or that the buyer has been specifically authorised by its owner to use it.
- 11KNOW will request validation and authorisation checks by the issuer of the payment card. These checks are carried out before the contract with the buyer is concluded. If the payment card issuer refuses to authorise payment, 11KNOW will reject the order without any liability towards the buyer.
- 11KNOW is not responsible for any amounts charged by payment card issuers in connection with the processing of payment. If the buyer’s payment card is denominated in a different currency to the price displayed on the Site, the final price may be charged in the currency of the payment card. In this case, the final price is calculated by the payment card issuer and 11KNOW shall not be responsible for any resulting costs incurred by the buyer.
- Payment for goods is taken by 11KNOW once the contract has been concluded (the contract is concluded when the buyer receives an email stating that the goods have been dispatched, also referred to as the Order Dispatch Confirmation).
- 11KNOW takes care to ensure payments are safe and secure by using online payment gateway Ifthenpay and using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- 11KNOW agrees to take reasonable care to ensure that information relating to orders and payment is kept secure. However, the buyer shall not hold 11KNOW responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a third party gaining unauthorised access to data where this is beyond the reasonable control of 11KNOW.
- 11KNOW aim to dispatch all orders for goods as soon as possible upon receiving an order. Orders are processed on working days.
- 11KNOW expects that the buyer (or recipient) will receive the goods within the relevant estimated delivery time from the goods being dispatched. However, this is for indication purposes only, and 11KNOW is not responsible for delays caused by elements beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, delays caused by carriers, customs or delays at ports as a result of a Brexit-related event or otherwise. The buyer acknowledges that delivery times for dispatched goods may be extended as a result and that 11KNOW is not responsible for such delays.
- Please see Shipping Destinations and Estimated Delivery Times (at the end of this page) for more information.
- 11KNOW insures the goods up to delivery to the address specified by the buyer.
- Once the buyer (or the recipient of the goods specified by the buyer) signs to acknowledge receipt, all risks and responsibility for the goods passes to the buyer.
- Delivery is carried out at the address indicated by the buyer in the order. The recipient is notified via SMS about the date and time of delivery (the time interval shown to the customer will be a maximum of 2 hours). If delivery is impossible due to the absence of someone to receive it at the indicated address or for another reason unrelated to the transport service and 11KNOW, the order is automatically forwarded to the nearest Pickup store. The recipient receives notification of where the order can be picked up and what is the deadline for doing so. If, after the deadline, the customer does not pick up the order, it will be returned to 11KNOW and the buyer will be fully refunded.
- Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the delivery address provided is correct and complete. 11KNOW is not responsible for unsuccessful delivery attempts resulting from the provision of inaccurate or incomplete information by the buyer.
When buyer places an order for multiple goods (‘multiples’ meaning more than one), 11KNOW will endeavour to deliver the order in a single shipment. However, 11KNOW shall be entitled to deliver the goods in more than one form of transport if reasonably necessary, in which case each delivery will be deemed a separate contract.
11KNOW RETURNS POLICY ONLINE
- If the buyer is not completely satisfied with the purchase, he must notify the customer support team within 14 days of the day following the date of receipt of the goods, about the intention to return them. Alternatively, if the buyer decides within 14 days of placing an order that he no longer wishes to proceed with the purchase, he may cancel the order in accordance with clause 7 of this chapter. The standard return policy applies to all sale products.
- To return goods purchased on the website, the buyer must notify 11KNOW by writing to customer support or sending an email to customersupport@11KNOW.eu within a period of 14 days, starting from the day following the day on which the goods are received. The buyer must return the invoiced goods within 14 days of notifying 11KNOW of the intention to return.
- Upon receipt of the goods returned to 11KNOW, a discount coupon for the full purchase price will be issued, provided that the goods are returned as required by these T&C. 11 KNOW intends to process returns within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, issuing the said coupon within that period.
- All goods returned to 11KNOW must be intact and in salable condition (not used), in the original packaging and with the tags still attached. Buyer is advised to contact 11KNOW customer support if any merchandise is delivered without labels. Damaged or soiled returns may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer and/or the issue of the respective coupon refused. 11KNOW strongly advises the buyer to thoroughly check the goods upon delivery and before removing any labels or discarding the packaging.
- The following restrictions apply: shoes must be tried on on a carpeted surface, lingerie and swimwear must be tried on over underwear without removing the tape. Returns will not be accepted if these restrictions are not adhered to.
- This policy does not affect the buyer’s statutory rights, in particular under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (as amended) and the Consumer Contracts Regulations (information, cancellation and additional charges ) 2013. For more information, the buyer is advised to contact the local Trade Standards Office or the Citizens Support Office.
- Pursuant to the Consumer Contracts Regulations (information, cancellation and additional charges), the buyer has the legal right to cancel the order by notifying 11KNOW in writing within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Regarding cancellations, the buyer returns the goods at his own expense and assumes full responsibility for the goods until they are received by 11KNOW. 11KNOW will issue a discount coupon for the full purchase price, including the cost of shipping the goods to the buyer, within 30 days of receipt of notice of cancellation.
- In the unlikely event that goods purchased on the site are faulty, the buyer may, at their option, request that the goods be repaired or replaced at no extra cost. If no replacement item is available, 11KNOW will refund the buyer in full within 30 days, including the delivery charges subject to being satisfied that the goods were faulty when delivered and clauses 2 to 4 of this chapter being satisfied.
- 11KNOW will not issue a replacement or refund if the Goods have been altered or repaired in anyway by anyone other than 11KNOW.
- ‘Faulty Goods’ excludes goods which are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear.
- Faulty Goods may need to be forwarded for examination to 11KNOW’s customer service department prior to any refund, repair or replacement being made. Proof of purchase must be provided.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & CONTENT
- 11KNOW endeavours to display as accurately as possible the colours of the goods displayed on the site. However, as manufacturing processes and computer monitors vary, 11KNOW cannot guarantee that the user’s monitor will display the colours, fabrics and designs of the goods with complete accuracy and goods delivered to the buyer may differ in appearance in minor respects.
- The user shall not alter, remove, reproduce or redistribute any of the IP.
- The user must not, in relation to the site, use any of the following: data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools; framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats used on the site meta tags or any other “hidden text” which uses names or trademarks owned by 11KNOW.
- Using the site does not give the user permission to link to the site or to use any of the trademarks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
- 11KNOW is the proprietor of the 11KNOW trade name, trademark and get-up. In using the site, the user agrees that all copyrights, trademarks, brand names, product names, titles, text, graphics, designs, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in the Site and all content shall remain vested in 11KNOW or the respective rights holders.
- The user is permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by 11KNOW or the respective rights holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
- Subject to the terms herein, 11KNOW grants to the user a revocable and non-exclusive licence to access and make acceptable use of the site.
- The following does not constitute acceptable use: a) Use of the site in a way which may prejudice or damage the reputation of 11KNOW; b) Use of the site for commercial or business purposes; c) Modification, disassembly, transfer, sale, distribution, publication, reproduction or licensing of any content, software, products, or services contained within the site; d) Denial of service attacks; e) Attempts to gain unauthorised access to the site or its systems; f) Unauthorised linking of any part of the site with other sites; g) Use that is likely to damage, impair, disable or impose an unreasonable burden on the site.
- 11KNOW reserves the right to suspend a user’s access to the site if 11KNOW suspects that the user is making unauthorised use of their account or of the site.
- The site may include links to third party sites or content. 11KNOW has no control over any external content and shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to a user as a result of their accessing external content.
- 11KNOW endeavours to ensure that information displayed on the site is accurate and complete but does not warrant that such information is accurate and/or error free.
- 11KNOW does not warrant that the site, its content, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, malicious code or other potentially harmful components. 11KNOW recommends that all users have up to date virus checking software installed.
- 11KNOW will take reasonable care to ensure that any Information relating to the user is kept secure. However, in the absence of any negligence on 11KNOW’s part, 11KNOW cannot be held liable for any loss a user may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to such data.
- 11KNOW shall not be held responsible for any indirect, consequential, or economic loss, such as but not limited to loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or reputation, and loss or corruption of data. In any event, the total aggregate liability of 11KNOW arising in relation to these T&C shall not exceed 100% of the total order value, whether arising under contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Nothing in these T&C limits or excludes liability for: i) Death or personal injury caused by negligence; ii) Fraudulent misrepresentation; iii) Claims arising under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, iv) Any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- 11KNOW will not be liable to the buyer for failure to perform any obligation under the contract to the extent that the failure is caused by a factor beyond 11KNOW reasonable control.
- 11KNOW shall not be in breach of this contract if performance is prevented or delayed in whole or in part by reason of acts of god, or the consequences thereof, including, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, by reason of fire, flood, cyclone, hurricane, earthquake, epidemic or pandemic, riots, war, hostilities, governmental restrictions (whether of the Portugal or of other country), trade embargoes, strikes, lockouts, labour disputes of any kind, boycotting of goods, unavailability of transport or of loading facilities, wrecks, any law or any action taken by a government or public authority (including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or events relating to Brexit), delays or damages in transport or any causes whatsoever and howsoever arising of a nature beyond 11KNOW’s control.
- If performance of a contract is prevented or delayed in whole or in part by reasons of any of the foregoing, 11KNOW shall have the option: a) Either to perform the contract (or the unfulfilled part hereof as the case may be) within such time from the removal of the cause preventing or delaying performance as in all circumstances reasonable or; b) To rescind the contract; and in either case to notify the buyer in writing.
- The contract and these T&C together constitute the entire agreement between 11KNOW and the buyer.
- Failure to enforce any or all of these T&C shall not constitute a waiver.
- The various provisions of this agreement are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions of this agreement.
- A user may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of their rights or obligations under these T&C without the prior written consent of 11KNOW. 11KNOW reserves the right to assign any claims for payment that are due and have arisen in connection with delivery of the goods to third parties.
- The contract is concluded in Lisbon, Portugal and the language of the contract is English.
- The contract is governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the law of Portugal. 11KNOW and the buyer each irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese Courts.
SHIPPING DESTINATIONS AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
|DESTINATION||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME|
3-5 Working days
Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Slovenia, United Kingdom
5-7 Working days
Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Nederlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland
8-10 Working days
Croatia, Estonia, Iceland
9-12 Working days
12-15 Working days